Saturday, November 3, 2012

Yelper of the Week

Hi Jim, 
We wanted to let you know that we've removed your reviews of Earth Pups Dog Care, Londo Mondo, and China Night Cafe. Our Support team has determined that they fall outside our Content Guidelines (http://www.yelp.com/guidelines) because they lack a firsthand customer experience.  
We hope you will continue to participate on Yelp, while keeping in mind our Content Guidelines.

4/5 Stars, Earth Pup Dog Care
Around 6:30 am I woke up confused. I kept having my friends 
stuck in my dreams like stubborn nails. But I didn't put them 
there, so who did? I keep thinking that my mind should be under 
my control. And that I should have serious dreams during the 
week about getting work done - not of warm weather or 
wandering without purpose and seeing movies impulsively. 
Because I keep having these frivolous dreams, and because it 
is October, I can't help but feel that I might be possessed, or 
under some spell, like the 1422 witches of France, 
bad at play and emotionally delayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment