Saturday, October 15, 2016

Observations, News

There ought to be a website for streaming tourist info radio broadcasts. The ones that play on loops and describe the local birdlife, unkempt museums, and mayors of ill repute.

Conglomerate rock is rock made of other rock. Catholicism is obviously a conglomerate religion with robust pagan bedrock.

Has anyone written about the, uh, metaphysical implications of Pokémon Go, of how we walk down the street and pass creatures of great or no value that cannot be seen but which exist in a pretty arguable way?

On Friday: A kid told me I looked like an actor. I waited for him to specify. Well, no, not an actor, a cartoon character. Then I canceled the conversation. 

Last night I fell asleep with the thought that the melody of Richard Berry's "Louie Louie" might be paired with the lyrics of Black Flag's "Gimme Gimme Gimme." My worry was that, no, that's too stupid of an idea to write down. But now I see that the quality of this thought stands true in the morning light.

This is the first day that I have turned on the space heater. Soon I will turn on the regular heater, or at least once the average indoor temperature is 60. I once worked with a person who trailed a space heater around like a pet. I understood this because my hands will be cold from mid October to late April.

No comments:

Post a Comment